The North Carolina Folk Festival (NCFF) is seeking a Marketing Production Coordinator who will be responsible for operational and production support of our marketing eﬀorts. You will work collaboratively with NCFF staﬀ and external partners to ensure that projects meet our high-quality standards and that deadlines are met in our fast-paced and exciting organization. You must be organized, thrive in a multi-tasking environment, and have a killer eye for detail.
Essential Job Functions/Requirements:
Marketing Content Support
- Organize and oversee all marketing and creative requests that come into and are developed by NCFF.
- Communicate project details, through written and oral communications, to all stakeholders and
the organization, as needed.
- Ensure that all projects meet NCFF brand guidelines for appearance, quality, and content, with
- Send and delegate prooﬁng to proper staﬀ and partners within the company.
- Source resources for projects, including the quoting of print materials.
- Release ﬁnalized projects to proper parties.
- Maintain the marketing promotion calendar and update internal teams on new items, as needed.
Assist in planning and maintaining calendared content/communications schedules for social media, blog, e-communications, etc.
- Work with Social Media Manager to monitor, post and engage on social media channels. Help review and respond to daily inquiries received through social messaging systems.
Administrative / Project Management
- Maintain schedules for a variety of marketing projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain inventory of merchandise, point of sale, and promotional items, as needed.
- Proofreading and editing.
- Help to organize and maintain a library of digital assets and graphics.
Event / Sales Support
- Assist with promotion/planning, execution, and documentation of NCFF events.
- Assist in creation and preparation of sponsorship sales collateral.
- Capture photo and video content from events, for use on social channels and for reporting to sponsors.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Graphic Design
or related ﬁeld.
- 1 (one) to 3 (three) years of marketing project coordination, creative production traﬃcking or agency experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of multiple marketing mediums (digital, print, signage, etc.) and process behind creative marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to work eﬃciently in a fast-paced and quick-changing environment.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proﬁciency in one or more Adobe Creative Suite programs not required, but a plus.
- Web design experience not required, but a plus.
- The North Carolina Folk Festival is an equal opportunity employer. All positions are at-will.
- Job Type: Full-time, salaried.
- Beneﬁts: Health, Dental, 403b
- Compensation: Commensurate with skills and experience of the candidate
To be considered:
Submit your resume and a description of your previous experience via email to email@example.com, or by mail to:
Marketing Production Coordinator Position, NC Folk Festival
PO Box 5364, Greensboro, NC 27435
Candidates may email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the NC Folk Festival and/or the position.
Applications will be accepted until the position is ﬁlled.
About the North Carolina Folk Festival:
The North Carolina Folk Festival is a 501(c)(3) non proﬁt organization dedicated to the presentation of music, dance, crafts, and other arts representing cultural traditions from across America and the world through its ﬂagship annual event each September in downtown Greensboro, NC. The North Carolina Folk Festival, co-produced by ArtsGreensboro and the City of Greensboro, is one of the fastest-growing destination events in the Southeast, attracting over 156,000 people from across the U.S. to downtown Greensboro. The North Carolina Folk Festival features performing groups representing a diverse array of cultural traditions from around the world on multiple stages, including continuous music and dance performances, a North Carolina Folklife Area featuring ongoing demonstrations, an interactive Family Area, a makers marketplace, regional and ethnic foods, festival merchandise and more. The 2020 North Carolina Folk Festival will take place in downtown
Greensboro September 11-13, 2020. Additional information is available at www.ncfolkfestival.com.