The North Carolina Folk Festival features a variety of non-alcoholic beverages (soda/water) and alcoholic beverages (beer/wine/cider) for purchase on site.
We are proud to once again partner with Foothills Brewing Company, Bull City Ciderworks, and Bota Box to provide a delicious menu of alcoholic beverages at this year’s Festival!
Foothills brews on tap will include:
- Foothills Pumpkin Ale: Foothills Pumpkin Ale is exactly what one would expect from a Pumpkin Ale. While still tasting like beer, there is no doubt a “pumpkin pie” influence is prevalent here. Lots of warm, earthy goodness from the spices balanced with a moderate amount of sweetness, mainly from the malts but a little is derived from the pumpkin. 5.3% ABV
- Oktoberfest: A German style Amber Ale. Medium bodied, sweet but not cloying. This beer has notes of caramel, toast and toffee. 5.8% ABV
- Hoppyum IPA: IPAs tend to lean more towards the bitter side of things, but in a good way. Hoppyum is very piney, citricy and grape fruity. Hoppyum is the number 1 selling IPA in North Carolina. 6.3% ABV
- Thousand Smiles Golden Ale: Light, crisp and easy drinking. This is the lightest beer we make in both body and alcohol. This is a beer you would offer to someone who typically drinks beers like miller light or bud light. 4.4% ABV
- Tangled Vine Berry Rose: A light, tart fruit beer. This beer is brewed with cranberries, strawberries and sour cherries. It also has a bit of a higher carbonation level, almost champagne like, making this tart beer very refreshing. 4.5% ABV
- Peoples Porter: Dark, rich and robust. This beer has notes of coffee, dark chocolate and espresso. Similar in color and flavor profile to a Guinness if someone were to ask. 5.8% ABV
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.