2020 Virtual Concert Series
Photo: Brendan McLean
Watch the NC Folk Festival’s 2020 Virtual Concert Series on YouTube – available FREE!
- Rissi Palmer filmed at the Charlotte Hawkins Brown Historic Site
- Demeanor filmed at the Historic Magnolia House
- Chatham County Line filmed at the Old Mill of Guilford
- Charly Lowry and Friends filmed at the Historic Magnolia House
- Veronika Jackson filmed at the Underground Railroad Tree in the Guilford College Woods
- The Hamiltones filmed at the International Civil Rights Center & Museum
- Diali Cissokho and Kaira Ba filmed at the Greensboro Rotary Carousel
- Charlie Hunter filmed at Center City Park
- The Burnett Sisters filmed at Gateway Gardens
- Mandolin Orange (Watchhouse) filmed at First National Bank Field
The North Carolina Folk Festival proudly partnered with these nine locations in our home community of Greensboro, NC to film the live performances that comprise our 2020 Virtual Concert Series!
By pairing impeccable North Carolina performers with these iconic sites, we aim to amplify the unique stories and voices of the people and places that make up our regional identity and highlight the ongoing visioning of our home City’s role as a leader in responsible environmental stewardship, fostering diverse cultural expression, and recognizing the value and contributions of all members of our community.